Sectors & Services
Our work is of the highest quality, and supports operations at major manufacturers throughout the UK.
Capabilities & Capacities
Are we the perfect fit for your project? Check some details here, and give us a call.
Blastfurnaces, kilns, driers, and more get the same attention to detail at Grayton Ltd.
- ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System)
- ConCom (Contractor’s Competency Forum)
- OHSAS 18001 (Occupational H&S Management System)
- IS0 14001:2015 (Environmental Management System)
Welding & Fabrication QA/QC
- BS EN ISO 15614-1 2004 & ASME IX
- BS EN 287-1 BS EN 9606 & ASME IX
- EN1090 – execution classes 1 & 2 (steel and aluminium structures)
- We have an in-house Responsible Weld Co-ordinator
For more than a quarter of a century the name of Grayton has been associated with maintenance and fabrication involving blue chip clients around the country. Building on our core expertise in the cement industry, we developed by providing our services and proving ourselves to other industries. We have steadily grown our client footprint by establishing sustainable relationships with major companies in chemicals, steelmaking, oil, and other sectors.
Following on from the re-purchase of Grayton from PJD in 2016 the existing management team of Richard Marshall and Peter O’Sullivan have re-established the core Grayton values for the company...